PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
On behalf of Bishop Butler, thank you for your support over the years with KBM Youth Missions Initiative. We have GREAT NEWS! We are going back to South Africa in 2020 for our mission’s trip. This will be our 4th year in a row going to South Africa. Bishop Butler is inviting the youth of the Satellite churches to join Keith Butler Ministries for the 2020 Youth Missions Initiative trip to South Africa.
- Trip Information:
- Only Word of Faith/Satellite Youth, ages 15-18 years of age
- DATE: July 19-30, 2020
- PLACE: Jeffreysbay, Humansdorp, Hankey, South Africa
- LEADER: Evangelist May Boshoff
- COST: $3,000 total cost, each youth is responsible for $1,500 while KBM pays the other 50% ($1,500)
- Youth are responsible for the cost of their passport and vaccinations
- COST INCLUDES: Round trip airfare, ground transportation, accommodations, food and snacks, special projects, travel insurance, t-shirts, fun day
- Payment Schedule
- $150 - Dec. 4 DEPOSIT
- $340 - Jan. 24, 2020 (Deposit becomes non-refundable)
- $340 - Feb. 21, 2020
- $340 - March 24, 2020
- $330 - April 24, 2020 - ALL MONIES DUE $1,500
Our Mission during this trip is as follows:
We are partnering with local organizations in Jeffreysbay, Humansdorp, and Hankey, South Africa. We will work on various projects ranging from ministering at schools, feeding projects, painting, gardening projects, minister during church services, street evangelism, recycling projects and serving the children of the community. We will be involved with Victory Church, Hankey School, Humansdorp Secondary School, Tharros Orphanage, Recycling Center and more. We will distribute goods in rural communities, conducted either at churches or schools.
Youth, we look forward to your participation in our 2020 Mission Trip. It is our sincere prayer that God will guide you as you prayerfully consider this opportunity to serve God and the people of Jeffreys Bay and the surrounding areas.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Call 248.353.3476 ext. 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for youth
- Youth must be between the ages of 15-18 years of age
- Cost to youth $1,500 Deposit of $150 due 12/04/2019 plus passport, luggage fee and spending money (payment plan available, all monies due April 24, 2020) Only pay deposit when ready to start application process
- Make payment deadlines
- Complete application process (FORM)
- Complete Interview process (Will receive an email with interview date)
- Complete Waiver (FORM)
- Immunizations – Immunizations are a requirement to attend this trip to South Africa. See your Physician regarding immunization from the CDC. Submit a copy of immunizations record
- Travel documents –
- KBM YMI Office need a copy of all documents
- A valid passport is needed to travel to South Africa
- Youth Original Birth certificate
- Notarized note (download form) from both parents giving permission for youth to travel with KBM YMI Evangelist Mabel Boshoff & Chaperone’s (Upload no earlier than March 19, 2020)
- Copy of both parent’s passport or birth certificate and photo I.D.
- Where applicable, a court order granting full parental responsibilities and rights or legal guardianship in respect of the child, if he or she is the parent or legal guardian of the child; or
- Where applicable, a death certificate of the other parent registered as a parent of the child on the birth certificate,
- Youth must be active in the Youth Ministry
- Youth must have grades GPA 3.0 or higher – Copy of report card
- Recommendation letters – Youth Pastor, School, Parent
- Youth write a one page double spaced letter addressed to the missions board answering this Question: Why should you be selected to attend this missions trip?
Essay needs to be ready for upload when applying otherwise application cannot be completed
- Youth need to be familiar with airport. When we return back to ATL all youth go to their own gate to travel back to their home town
Mail a copy of documents (please do not mail the original) to KBM Youth Missions, Evangelist Boshoff, 20000 W. Nine Mile Rd., Southfield, MI 48075
KBM Youth Missions
20000 W. Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075